Supernova AAU Basketball – Creating Bright New Stars!
At Starland Supernova , we aim to provide a fun and safe environment for youth to play basketball. Our program is based around the quality of our coaches, most of which have High School and / or College coaching experience. Our coaches focus on helping our players improve their individual skill sets with in the framework of the building a true team concept.
We’re extremely happy to announce a partnership with Cape Cod Bulls to take both programs to the next level. With superior coaching and a focus on skill development, Starland Supernova and Cape Cod Bulls will look to develop all levels of player from beginner to Division I scholarship athletes!
Benefits of Becoming a Member of Supernova Nation
- Weekly skills nights and strength training (spring season)
- 2 Team Practices a week at the Starland Sportsplex
- Discounts on all camps and programs
- Starland Night- on this night we will open the park up to all players and coaches at no additional cost
- 50% off our drop in basketball rate
- $5 off any value package at Starland at any time during the season
- Discounts and players only promotions at the Draft on 53 Grill
- 10% Discount on birthday parties (base package amount, add ons not included) and events
- More benefits will be available as the season progresses
Cost to play Supernova Basketball in the Fall
Price range varies depending on several factors like number of events played as a team, uniform upgrade options, team training etc… You can expect to pay anywhere from $450 to $700 for the Fall season. This includes tournament entries, uniform, weekly skill sessions and most teams practice 2x per week starting in September and running through mid-November. Once the tryout completes for your age group, if selected to a team, your designated coach will give you more info regarding price. At that point, you will be asked to make a decision about playing with our program.
Tournament Selection in the Spring/Fall
Coaches are given a list of events on any given weekend to choose where they want to play. Most events are within a 1 hour drive of Starland Sportsplex. In the Fall, you can expect to play in 4-7 events over the course of 10 weeks starting mid-September and running through mid-November.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email: 781 996 3053 ex 112 or email our director at email@example.com